COVID-19 Response Framework
See what zone the Simcoe Muskoka region is under on the Province’s website.
COVID-19 Local Impact Survey
Take the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit’s second local impact survey to share insight into how the pandemic is affecting you and your family. This online survey is a follow-up to the first survey conducted last fall. Your information will be used by the health unit and shared with community partners and political decision-makers to improve programs and provide enhanced support to those who need it most. The survey closes on April 16, 2021.
COVID-19 Testing Centre – access by south entrance ONLY
COVID-19 testing is now available by appointment only at RVH’s Health & Wellness Clinics at the Rizzardo Health & Wellness Centre in Innisfil. Testing Centre patients must adhere to the Town’s Corporate Mask Policy and enter through the building’s side (south) entrance.
COVID-19 Service Update
Due to the current public health emergency, healthcare provider hours and services have temporarily changed. For individual healthcare provider hours and services please contact their office directly or visit their website.
The Town of Innisfil has made the following changes to the Rizzardo Health & Wellness Centre common areas to protect building patrons:
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of all areas and frequently touched surfaces
- Reduced seating to accommodate physical distancing
- Requiring building patrons to adhere to the Town’s Corporate Mask Policy
Visiting our facility
Please do NOT visit the Rizzardo Health & Wellness Centre (excluding the RVH testing clinic) if:
- You have been in close contact with someone who was sick or is a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, OR
- You have at least one of the following symptoms:
- new or worsening cough
- shortness or breath
- sore throat
- difficult swallowing
- cannot smell or taste
- unexplained muscle aches
- altered mental status
- croup (symptoms of “barking” cough)
- pink eye
- unexplained/prolonged headache
- digestive issues (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain)
- runny nose, congestion (not related to seasonal allergies or underlying condition)
Contact your healthcare provider or Telehealth for further instructions.
Stop the spread
We all have a role to play in stopping the spread of COVID-19. Visit the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit’s website for resources and information to keep yourself and your community safe.