Senior's Good Food Box
This Senior’s Good Food Box is a food box and recipe sharing program to support seniors during COVID-19, and to celebrate Innisfil’s vibrant food community! Participants will receive one food box per month for March, April, and May. Participants will also submit their own favourite recipes, and receive a collection of all the recipes submitted by other participants, making a uniquely Innisfil Cookbook!
Virtual Mental Health Series
Let’s keep the mental health conversation going! In this virtual series, each program will discuss a different mental health topic and will feature a guest speaker who is an expert in the field.
Peer Support Programs
Free Peer Support Services are available in Innisfil!
- Weekly Men’s Support Group
- Supporting Our Mental Wellness Through Winter Months
- Managing Fears Around the Conversation of Suicide
- Practical Tools for Stress Using the Brain – Body Connection
- Coping with Loneliness & Isolation